Whether it is paying bills for a health emergency, allocating education expenses, arranging sufficient funds for your dream family holiday, or consolidating your existing debts, personal loans are your one-stop solution to deal with financial limitations. Offered by various financial institutions, banks, and NBFCs, at a reasonable interest rate, the personal loan can be obtained easily within a few days of submitting your application online without any hassle.
A collateral-free form of credit, personal loans do not require you to pledge any valuable asset in exchange for the money and are therefore considered an effective way of arranging funds at short notice. While many lenders offer exceptional deals and benefits to their customers, Fullerton India personal loan provides instant in principal approval* and quick disbursal feature along with flexible repayment tenure and steadfast customer support service. After assessing various loan-related factors and calculating the EMIs through a personal loan interest calculator, you can apply online, and get the amount deposited quickly upon successful verification of documents.
Scroll down to know about the detailed process to obtain a personal loan from Fullerton India.
- Check your eligibility
The first step towards applying for an online Fullerton India personal loan requires the candidate to evaluate their eligibility criteria that include the following factors:
- Age – The candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age when applying and not more than 65 years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- Employment – The candidate should be a salaried professional of a public or private organization or a self-employed individual with a stable income.
- Work Experience – the candidate should have worked a total work experience of minimum one year, having worked at the current organization for at least six months.
- Income – Salaried professionals must earn at least INR 20,000 per month INR 25,000 for residents of Mumbai and Delhi). For a self-employed individual, the minimum required turnover depends upon the nature of their industry.
- Credit Score – The candidate should have a healthy credit history with a credit score of 750 or more.
- Ready the documents
The next step involves getting the softcopy of required documents ready for uploading online along with the personal loan application. The pre-requisites for the loan include:
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Salary slips for the last three months (for salaried professional)
- Bank statement for the previous six months
- Income tax returns or form 16
- Income proof (for salaried employee) / financial statements (for self-employed)
- Finalize the loan amount and tenure
Upon checking the eligibility and readying the documents, you should focus on deciding the final loan amount per your eligibility and requirements. Subsequently, it would help if you also finalized the loan tenure to ensure that the loan is fully repaid along with the interest rate via equated monthly installments (EMIs) as early as possible while at the same time, fitting comfortably within your budget.
With the help of a personal loan interest calculator, you can also compute the EMIs by entering the loan amount, tenure, and interest rate.
Confirming the loan amount and tenure helps plan your finances accordingly until the loan is completely paid off.
- Apply for a personal loan
Finally, you should apply for an online personal loan via its official website or Fullerton India Personal Loan App.
- To start with, the candidate needs to navigate to the official website and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Next, you will need to specify your nature of employment and enter an active mobile number.
- Upon One-Time Password (OTP) verification of the mobile number, the candidate will need to enter the loan amount and preferred repayment period.
- Subsequently, the candidate will be required to provide valid personal details followed by work information and bank details.
- Then, the candidate will be required to upload the softcopy of the required documents.
- Upon submitting the form and documents successfully, your application shall be assessed by the concerned loan department.
- Once the documents are successfully verified, the funds will be deposited in your bank account.
Upon successfully submitting the personal loan application, Fullerton India will inform you regarding the form acceptance within a few minutes. If accepted, a unique reference number will be shared at your mobile number to track the application status. Post this, verification checks will be done on your documents, and a representative may get in touch with you in case of any queries or to discuss terms and conditions.